I'll Be There For You When You Need Me

Saturday, December 11, 2004

10th December

What an interesting day today have been. Just before lunch time, some of us were carrying soil down to the work site & suddenly the villagers told us to clear the area where we were working & go in to one of the nearest villager's home. This puzzled me because they said they wanted to clear the way for the cows that were to be sold, thus have to get out of the village, & I only saw 2 tamed cows. It was not until we went to the balcony of one of the house that we saw a fierce cow. It just ran out with a rope through its nostrils & some tied to its legs too. It was fierce man! When I saw it, it was definitely as eye-opener but it made me shivered. When I grabbed onto Ashley, she said that my hands were icy cold. This was definitely the highlight of today.

After that, nothing much happened. What freaked me was that Maresa's head bled coz she hit the bamboo but when I saw her during facilitation session just now, she's fine. I'm really glad she's okay!

During facilitation session today, I shared with the team abr my 'lifestory'. Not much of a life though at this age but I shared with them my JC life with the basketball team & also "the days when I was ill & depressed". It's really gd that I was able to open up.

Now...I suddenly miss home. Really really miss what I have in Singapore. Oh yah! Happy 20th Birthday to you Hsing. Hope you like the prezzy I made for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home